Post Surgery Foam Sheets, Surgical Compression Garments ContourMD, 8''x 11'' Sheet (Lipo-1), 3 Sheet White by Contour at Pacific Surgical Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ContourMD has been producing high quality compression garments for over 30 years, and has earned the trademark slogan ''RECOVER IN COMFORT''. We offer a wide variety of products designed to help patients recover with less pain and stress and more comfort and confidence. Following a cosmetic procedure, it is not unusual to have to wear post-operative compression garments. Contour MD also supplies post surgery foam sheets, rolls, tubing, and scar gels and creams. Our Lipo Foam White 8'' x 11''
Product Description & Reviews
ContourMD has been producing high quality compression garments for over 30 years, and has earned the trademark slogan "RECOVER IN COMFORT". We offer a wide variety of products designed to help patients recover with less pain and stress and more comfort and confidence. Following a cosmetic procedure, it is not unusual to have to wear post-operative compression garments. Contour MD also supplies post surgery foam sheets, rolls, tubing, and scar gels and creams. Our Lipo Foam White 8" x 11" is a first, second or third stage pad. After a cosmetic procedure there is some amount of swelling and bruising. This is where the open drainage process comes in and why the use of the post-operative compression garments is so effective. If the fluid from a tumescent process is left in the body, it will increase the problems of bruising and swelling. With an open drainage process using the post-op compression garments you are able to squeeze this fluid out of the body. Most of this is done within the first 24 hours of the surgery and this will increase the healing time. The more fluid that can be drained the less bruising and swelling you will have to deal with, and therefore, you will have a shorter healing time as well. Post-surgery compression garments and drainage tubes are not the only things that you need to be aware of. Keep in mind that with the drainage tubes in place, fluid will be coming out of these tubes. Many patients forget this part of the process, but there will be a need for keeping things clean, sterile, and as dry as possible. First stage compression garments are worn for 1-2 weeks immediatelyafter surgery. We unconditionally guarantee the quality of workmanship and satisfaction. All our products are manufactured in Kansas City, Missouri and we strive to find the raw materials manufactured in the United States.
Features & Highlights
- SMOOTH COMPRESSION FOR POST SURGERY SUPPORT: The use of foam post surgery flattens the skin evenly and provides compression which will reduce bruising, reduce swelling, absorb fluids and provide comfort and improved recovery, post-surgery. With the use of lipo foam sheets, you will feel and see a difference in your pain, discomfort, image and results.
- SMART LIPO FOAM ADHERES ANYWHERE: Lipo foam pads can be inserted between a compression garment and suctioned areas or adhered to the surface with the use of hollister adhesive spray. Ideal for arms, chins, abdomen, thighs or any area where uniform healing is necessary with or without a self adhesive spray.
- WEAR WITH ANY ContourMD BODY SHAPEWEAR: A vital part of your recovery kit, these foam pads are ideal for phase 1,2 & 3 of your post surgery kit. They can be used under any medical compression garments, recovery suit, assets shapewear bodysuit, girdle, bra, bandeau, belt, or other post surgery clothing.
- SURGEON RECOMMENDED - PATIENT APPROVED: Surgeons recommend using foam sheets for 2-14 days. Foam sheets are used after a cellulite reduction, tummy tuck, hip surgery, abdominoplasty, knee surgery, panniculectomy, liposuction, breast augmentation and more. We recommend purchasing 5 or more sheets at a time.
- MEDICAL GRADE LIPO FOAM: Our soft, flexible post surgery aids are made in the USA with Medical-grade polyurethane post lipo foam. They are absorbent, for the first few days after surgery & add extra compression. The pads are 1" thick, & 8" by 11". We recommend purchasing 5 or more sheets at a time. Additional padding from ContourMD lipofoam can be extremely helpful when wearing your phase 1 compression recovery sleepwear. Proper compression, sanitation & rest are KEY STEPS in the surgery process
Millennium Surgical Corp
8.7 x 1.5 x 12.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Contour, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
ean: 9780792373964, isbn: 9780792373964,
Myelodysplastic syndromes are to the bone marrow what pneumonia is to the lungs; the response of an organ to a variety of etiologic insults like aging, toxic exposure, infections and auto-immunity. Among infectious causes alone, pneumonia could be th...
At TIONEER, we use surgical grade stainless steel for our massive selection of metal jewelry. Surgical grade stainless steel is abundant in our collection due to its hard body, incredible resistance to corrosion and tarnish.Yu-Gi-Oh! x Tioneer Collab...
mpn: LIPO ch0.5, ean: 0738736421362,
PLEASE READ MEASUREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING.... Top quality. Use post or pre surgery. For finger or small procedures. Lipofoam gives uniform smooth compression over a suctioned area. It is ideal for area uniform healing is needed. LipofoamTM is fabricat...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0641171510143,
It is the ideal lipo foams and boards for you to be totally comfortable to recover after your post-surgical process providing the comfort that you are looking for allowing your skin to breathe without generating marks on the skin. GORGEOUS LOOK AND C...