BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toes | Medical/Surgical Walking Boot Cast, Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole (MEDIUM - FEMALE)
BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toes | Medical/Surgical Walking Boot Cast, Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole (MEDIUM - FEMALE) by BraceAbility at Pacific Surgical Institute. MPN: 10A1101MF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This women's post-op shoe helps to support and protect the foot and toes after various injuries and surgeries. This includes injuries and conditions such as lisfranc fractures, stress fractures, bunions, heel fractures, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, and morton's neuroma. The square toe design is ideal for postoperative use because of the extra protection and it also prevents the toes from rubbing against the brace or some other surface. The rear area of this broken foot shoe for women also give
Product Description & Reviews
This women's post-op shoe helps to support and protect the foot and toes after various injuries and surgeries. This includes injuries and conditions such as lisfranc fractures, stress fractures, bunions, heel fractures, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, and morton's neuroma. The square toe design is ideal for postoperative use because of the extra protection and it also prevents the toes from rubbing against the brace or some other surface. The rear area of this broken foot shoe for women also gives one biomechanical rearfoot control that is essential to having control of other areas of the foot. Another great feature of the post-op shoe is the padded heel area that makes sure slippage does not occur and provides the foot with maximum comfort. This flat bottom shoe also has a thick, rigid sole that helps to further stabilize the foot. If needed, the insole can be removed for instances where the use a pressure-relieving insoles or arch support is needed. The rocker bottom of the shoe makes it easy to walk in. It also has traction grooves on the bottom that prevent one from slipping when wearing the broken foot shoe. The Velcro closures of this female post operative shoe make applying and adjusting the shoe quick and easy. The multi-strap system allows for further customization while allowing one to adjust the compression applied to the foot as needed. One can simply open up the straps, insert the foot and then easily secure the three Velcro straps as well as their underlying layer of protective material. This knitted material is breathable and helps to shield each strap from the skin. There is also a layer of the shoe that is lined with a springy, soft material that is comfortable against the skin. Sizes are measured by U.S. shoe size and available in men's, women's, and kid's. The women's version is a bit more narrow than the men's version.
Features & Highlights
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please view our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). The male and female post-op shoes fit US men's, women's, and certain big kid's shoe sizes. Can be worn on your right or left foot. Female Medium weighs 10.3 ounces.
- ROCKER SOLE & NON-SKID TREAD: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- INNOVATIVE STRAPPING & SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation. The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- POST SURGICAL PROTECTION: Keeping dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this post op shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
5.7 x 1.3 x 13.5 inches
Have questions about this item (10A1101MF), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BraceAbility, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 204590-001-10 US Men/ 12 US Women M US, ean: 0191448120983,
ClogTHE PERFECT WORK CROCS: Do your shoes live up to your career specialty? The Specialist II Clogs are the Crocs work shoes men and women need because they are perfect for long days and nights.. THICK CONSTRUCTION FOR TOE PROTECTION: The Crocs At Wo...
*The bottom of the shoe sole lists UK sizing. US sizing is not marked anywhere on the Calzuro shoes.* Please refer to the size chart link for the Italian/ US conversions. Made for standing longs hours while being easy to clean. Worn in healthcare, cu...
mpn: 76778BLK, ean: 0885788932251,
Fellas, don't knock 'em 'til you've tried it! Slip these bad boys on and you'll soon have a change of heart.
Clog style for easy on and off.
Features synthetic rubber uppers for comfort.
Classic SKECHERS® S logo on heel.
Removable molded PU with a c...
mpn: 79-81235, ean: 0888912162203,
The ProCare Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma. The square toe design acts as a bumper and provides additional room and comfo...